Where can I find School Conduct Reports?

Posted by:

To access state school conduct reports from the 2007-2008 school year and beyond, visit the State of Delaware Report Card website.  From the site, select the "Student" tab and then scroll down to "School Safety and Discipline".  District and school data can be accessed by selecting the appropriate school district or charter school link on the left hand side.  For school conduct reports prior to the 2007-2008 school year, visit the Conduct & Discipline Reports/Forms page.