Comprehensive Induction ProgramInstructions For DEEDS Mentor Center
Data Entry of Lead Mentors/Mentors
from previous school year
Deadline is October 31st: Very important
If this step is not completed by October 31st, the site's entire Mentor List will be deleted from the DEEDS Mentor Center and each name would have to be re-entered individually through the "Add a Mentor" option.
Lead Mentors and Mentors often continue in their roles from year to year; however, the Site Coordinator must go into the DEEDS Mentor Center between July 1st and October 31st in order to confirm that the site's Lead Mentors and Mentors from the previous year should remain on the Mentor List for the new school year by following these instructions:
- Log in to IMS https://login.doe.k12.de.us/
- Click on the yellow "DEEDS" icon.
- Click on "Mentoring Center
- Click on "Create Mentor list from previous year's list"
- Follow instructions as prompted.
- Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page once you have completed your review of the list
If a new Lead Mentor's or Mentor's name needs to be added, follow the instructions for Manual Data Entry of New Lead Mentors/Mentors into Deeds Mentor Center.