Welcome to the Delaware Department of Education’s online application! Please click on the link below to view current employment opportunities and begin the application process. Our easy-to-use secure online application system assures that your application has been received by the Department for review.
Employment with the Delaware Department of Education represents more than just a job. A career in public education is an opportunity for you to become a part of our mission to empower every learner with the highest quality education through shared leadership, innovative practices and exemplary services.
Please Note: Effective February 1, 2019, we changed our applicant tracking system provider to Frontline, Applicant Tracking. If this is your first time applying through the new system, you will need to start a new application.
- Apply online by clicking on the job title you are interested in and then click on the "Apply" link on the right side of the page.
- Please note, if this is the first time you are applying using our online job application process, you will need to start an application.
- After your account has been created, you can upload your resume and follow the steps to create and submit an application. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening and future job openings.
- You may complete the application in several steps. You do not have to complete all the steps in a single session.
- It is important that your application show all the relevant education and experience you possess.
- ALL job postings close at 11:59 p.m. EST on the listed Closing Date.
- Once your online application has been successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided.
- Communication with applicants will be via email. We recommend that you adjust any spam filters to ensure that you can receive emails from email@example.com.
Here are a few additional tips when applying:
- If you do not see a current opening that you are interested in, complete the Positions Desired page from the menu to receive future notifications of open positions within selected categories.
- If you have trouble accessing your account or have technical issues, please contact the Applicant Tracking helpdesk using the “Request Technical Help” link located at the bottom of the Frontline main page.
The Delaware Department of Education offers competitive wages and benefit programs for full-time employees including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan/Deferred Compensation Plans
- Annual/Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- College Investment Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Questions about employment with the Delaware Department of Education can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Delaware Department of Education is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices or educational programs, services or activities based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other legally protected category. This policy is in accordance with state and federal laws, including Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1975 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies should be directed to the Human Resource Office, 401 Federal Street, Suite 2, Dover, DE 19901. Phone: 302-735-4030.