Scholarship Incentive Program (ScIP)
Scholarship Incentive Program (ScIP) for 2023-2024
- File the 2023-2024 FAFSA by May 15, 2023 and demonstrate financial need
- Enroll full-time in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited institution in Delaware
- Or enroll fulltime in an out of state, accredited institution in an undergraduate or graduate degree program that is not offered at the University of Delaware, Delaware State University, or Delaware Technical Community College.
- Application opens January 2, 2023 and closes at 4:30 PM on May 15, 2023
- Apply online by logging into or creating a DHEO Student Account
- Minors, non-degree, diploma, certificate, or continuing education programs are not eligible .
- Independent study, individualized majors and other arranged or negotiated programs of study are not eligible.
- A student cannot receive the Scholarship Incentive Program for more than 5 years for either undergraduate or graduate study
- Must be a Delaware resident
- Graduate awards: $1,000/year
- Undergraduate awards: $1,000/year
- Awards will be made after August 1, 2023. Check your email for award notifications
Last Modified on February 27, 2023