2021-22 Charter School Renewal Applications & Documents
Renewal Process Information
- Charter Renewal Timeline
- Public Comment - Use this link to provide written public comments on the charter school renewals listed below.
Academy of Dover
- Original Charter Application
- Renewal Application 2016-17
- Performance Framework Reports
- Delaware School Success Framework (DSSF) 2020-21 (Not Applicable)
- Organizational Performance Framework Report 2020-21
- Financial Performance Framework Report 2020-21
- Renewal Report - April 30, 2021
- Renewal Application - September 30, 2021 (Updated)
Financial Performance Supplement - November 12, 2021
- Appendix 1 - Data Source for Mission-Specific Goal(s)
- Appendix 2 - Curriculum Documents
- Appendix 3 - Current Organizational Chart
- Appendix 4 - Board Governance Training Certificates/Documents
- Appendix 5 - Board Member and School Leader Succession Plans (see page 31 of the Renewal Application)
- Appendix 6 - Current Board Bylaws
- Appendix 7 - Up-to-date Certificate of Occupancy
- Appendix 8 - Up-to-date Fire Inspection Certificate
- Appendix 9 - Up-to-date Insurance Certificates
- Appendix 10 - ERIP Reporting SY18/19 and SY19/20
- Appendix 11 - Summary of Findings from Independent Audits
- Appendix 12 - Final Fiscal Year 2020 Revenue and Expenditure Budget Report
- Appendix 13 - Approved Preliminary Fiscal Year 2021 Budget
Appendix 14 - Fiscal Year 2020 Audited Financial Statements (Updated)
- Appendix 15 - List of all settlements (if applicable)
Charter School Accoutability Committee (CSAC)
- Initial CSAC Meeting - October 19, 2021, 1:00 p.m.
- CSAC Initial Report / Minutes - Published October 25, 2021
- Initial Public Hearing - November 1, 2021, 5:00 p.m.
- School's Response to CSAC Initial Report- November 9, 2021 (Not applicable)
- Final CSAC Meeting - November 23, 2021, 1:00 p.m. (Virtual Meeting - click here)
- CSAC Final Report - November 30,2021
- Final Public Hearing - December 6, 2021, 5:00 p.m.
Secretary of Education's Decision to State Board of Education - December 16, 2021, 5:00 p.m.