National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
The National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), also known as “the Nation’s Report Card,” is the largest nationally representative and continuing assessment of what America's students know and can do in various subject areas. Assessments are conducted periodically in mathematics, reading, science, writing, the arts, civics, economics, geography, and U.S. history.
- The Nation’s Report Card- Official NAEP Website. Links to publications, program information, and data tools.
- An Overview of NAEP- General overview of NAEP including history, purpose, and online resources.
- NAEP Assessment Administration- Documents and information related to the upcoming administration of NAEP.
- NAEP Results and Data- Snapshot reports and results for Delaware students on previous NAEP assessments.
- Educator Resources- NAEP frameworks, sample items, and Delaware NAEP documents.
Last Modified on March 21, 2017