Remote Learning Resources
- PBS Learning provides resources for Health and Physical Education.
- KidsHealth in the Classroom offers educators free health-related lesson plans for PreK through 12th grade. Each Teacher's Guide includes discussion questions, classroom activities and extensions, printable handouts, and quizzes and answer keys, all aligned to National Health Education Standards.
- Everfi is a free digital resource for K-12 Health and Wellness. The curriculum is evidence-informed and standards based.
- Classroom Champions is a free membership K-8 health and safety curriculum with digital tools. Sign up for membership and the program that works for your grade level. Classroom Champions also delivers social and emotional learning opportunities (SEL).
- BAM Body and Mind is a CDC classroom resource for 4th-8th grade students. BAM! was developed for teachers and provides information and resources that helps students make healthier lifestyle choices for teachers.
- CATCH provides at home and distance learning opportunities, with both parent and teacher resources.
Last Modified on April 3, 2020