Student Improvement Component - Goal Setting Resources
Educators, school leaders, and district leaders can utilize the resources provided on this page to aid the goal-setting process. A goal-setting suite flyer that highlights the resources available on this page can be downloaded and shared with educators who may be interested in learning more.
The resources provided include the following:
GOAL SETTING MEASURE B ONE-PAGERS - provide historical student performance data on internal Measure B assessments. Updated reports are available through the drop down box below.
GOAL-SETTING GUIDANCE DOCUMENT - provides examples of strong methods for setting goals and targets as well as some pros and cons for each approach.
- GOAL-SETTING TARGETS WORKSHEET - provided as an optional resource to be used along with internal Measure B assessments during the goal-setting process. The worksheets are designed to calculate targets and final ratings based on information entered about goals set during the fall conference and student pre/post-test scores. Please note that while there are many approaches to goal-setting, the templates are ONLY designed for educators using one of the three approaches described in the "Goal-Setting Guidance Document" above.
- GOAL-SETTING POWER POINT - provides a brief overview of strong methods for setting goals and targets. This PowerPoint provides specific examples of processes for calculating goals and targets.
- GOAL-SETTING COMMON ERRORS ONE-PAGER
Goal Setting Assessment Reports (also known as Measure B One - Pagers) School Year 2017-18
- We expect to have the Measure B assessment reports for school year 2017-18 to be uploaded by early to mid-September 2017.
- If a subject had a brand new assessment last year and only one year of data is available then the one - pager will show one year worth of data.
- If a subject has a brand new assessment this year (i.e. we do not have previous years of data), no Measure B one - pager will be posted.
- If a subject has an assessment that has undergone major revisions then no Measure B one - pager will be posted.
- If an assessment has undergone minor revisions, then a Measure B one - pager will be posted.