DPAS-II For Teachers
DPAS II is Delaware’s statewide educator evaluation system. As a statewide system, DPAS II establishes consistent educator and student performance expectations and outcomes across all schools. This page displays information and links related to the DPAS II for Teachers evaluation system.
The three main purposes of DPAS II are to assure and support:
- Educators’ professional growth
- Continuous improvement of student outcomes
- Quality educators in every school building and classroom
Guides and Rubrics
DPAS II Archived Newsletters
DPAS II Policy Updates FAQ
Credentialing Resources for Evaluators of Teachers
Delaware Admin and State Code Related to Teacher Evaluation
Training for Teachers 2017-2018
Training Modules now available in PDMS-Course #24256
Annual DPAS-II Evaluation ReportsEach year, an independent organization performs an evaluation of Delaware's teacher appraisal process (DPAS-II). The evaluation includes a survey of teachers and evaluators and interviews with a sampling of educators. Data from the evaluation and proposed changes to DPAS-II are presented to the State Board of Education for review on an annual basis.
- Year 1: 2007-08 (Published June 2008)
- Year 2: 2008-09 (Published June 2009)
- Year 3: 2009-10 (Published June 2010)
- Year 4: 2010-11 (Published June 2011)
- Year 5: 2011-12 (Published June 2012)
- Year 6: 2012-13 (Published June 2013)
- Year 7: 2013-14 (Published June 2014)
- Year 8: 2014-15 (Published November 2015)
- Year 9: 2016-17 (Published November 2017)
- Appendix: Alternate Evaluation System
SY 2017-18 Student Growth Projections FAQ
Measure A general growth target tables are available within PerformancePLUS. The tables outline student growth projections for use with Measure A goals as part of the DPAS II process during the 2017-18 academic year by grade-level and subject area.
Questions Related to Educator Evaluation?
Contact:Melissa Oates, Education Associate, Educator Evaluation
Teacher and Leader Effectiveness Branch (TLEB)
Email: email@example.comPhone: (302) 735-4179