- Common Core State Standards Innovation Configuration Map for Transitional Dialogue - This tool can help you identify the level of your implementation of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS). It briefly describes how one might respond to various standards-based questions during the transition to full implementation of the CCSS.
- Delaware's Transition Plan To The Common Core State Standards - Phase-by-Phase Roll Out of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for Teaching and Learning
- National Common Core State Standards Initiative - Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts and Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science and Technical Studies - K-12 ELA standards by grade-level.
- Coded Common Core State Standards in ELA (Word) (PDF) (Excel) - CCSS codes for identifying standards in curriculum documents.
- CCSS by Grade Level
- CCSS Vertical Articulation by Standard for K-12 - A progression by standard for K-12.
- Appendix A, B and C of the Common Core State Standards in ELA
- Appendix A - Appendix A contains supplementary material on reading, writing, speaking and listening, and language as well as a glossary of key terms.
- Appendix B - Appendix B consists of text exemplars illustrating the complexity, quality, and range of reading appropriate for various grade levels with accompanying sample performance tasks.
- Appendix C - Appendix C includes annotated samples demonstrating at least adequate performance in student writing at various grade levels.
- Literacy Implementation Guidance for the ELA by the International Reading Association - Developed by IRA’s Board-appointed Common Core State Standards Committee this document provides guidance on seven issues proven challenging to teachers, principals, administrators, and others who are charged with implementing the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts.
- Publishers' Criteria
- Publishers’ Criteria for the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts and Literacy, K-2 - REVISED - designed to guide educators in providing support as they work to align materials and instruction with the Common Core State Standards.
- Publishers’ Criteria for the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts and Literacy, 3-12 - REVISED - designed to guide educators in providing support as they work to align materials and instruction with the Common Core State Standards.
Last Modified on August 26, 2014