DDOE has a new Single Sign-On solution - EdAccess.
If you have issues logging into the new system, please contact your information security officer/technology department directly.
If you are not employed in a Delaware public or charter school, please email email@example.com and use the subject "Unable to log into EdAccess".
An important message from the office of Licensure & Certification regarding COVID-19
As Delaware continues to try to limit the spread of COVID-19, the Delaware Department of Education is modifying how it provides support to its customers. While there is still no public access to our offices, those seeking help from Licensure and Certification are encouraged to call or email for assistance.
- Employed educators, please contact your human resources office.
- All other educators, please contact L&C using a method below:
- By Email: Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: (302) 857-3388. Please leave a detailed message that includes your name, question or concern, and contact information, which includes both a telephone number and email address for response.
New guidance regarding COVID-19 has been published on the DDOE Website.
Submitting Official Documents
The L&C Office prefers all documents are submitted electronically, if possible.
By Email: Official documents should be sent directly to the Department from the originating authority (college, university, employer) electronically using the email address: email@example.com
- Documents must be sent as a PDF (we cannot accept PNG, JPG, or other file types) and attached to the email, not copied in the body of the email.
- The email address must be a professional email address from the originating authority - not forwarded by the educator.
- For transcripts, the electronic delivery service must send the access link directly to the Department. L&C cannot accept forwarded links.
By Mail: Documents may be mailed to the address below:
Delaware Department of Education
Office of Licensure & Certification
35 Commerce Way, Suite 1
Dover, DE 19904
State Mail Code N510
Thank you, The Licensure & Certification Team
COVID-19 Guidance and Updates (Educator Support) ETS Testing Information Notice
Existing Delaware Educators
The Licensure & Certification office provides support to current educators who want to add certifications to their current State of Delaware teaching license, including advancing their career by becoming certified as a Principal/Assistant Principal or Superintendent/Assistant Superintendent, or changing careers by becoming certified in a specialist area.
The following topics are designed to guide the existing Delaware educator through desired licensure and certification processes. Guidance on how to maintain an active credential, or move from an initial license to a continuing license is also available in the License Renewal link below.