Human Resources Directors
STATE OF DELAWARE OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED
FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2021, AND WILL REOPEN MONDAY, JUNE 21, 2021.
As Delaware continues to try to limit the spread of COVID-19, the Delaware Department of Education is modifying how it provides support to its customers. While there is still no public access to our offices, those seeking help from Licensure and Certification are encouraged to call or email for assistance.
- Employed educators, please contact your human resources office.
- All other educators, please contact L&C using one of the methods below:
- By Email: Please send questions to email@example.com
- By Phone: (302) 857-3388. Please leave a detailed message that includes your name, question or concern, and contact information, which includes both a telephone number and email address for response.
New guidance regarding COVID-19 has been published on the DDOE Website.
Submitting Official Documents
The L&C Office prefers all documents are submitted electronically, if possible.
By Email: Official documents should be sent directly to the Department from the originating authority (college, university, employer) electronically using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documents must be sent as a PDF (we cannot accept PNG, JPG, or other file types) and attached to the email, not copied in the body of the email.
- The email address must be a professional email address from the originating authority - not forwarded by the educator.
- For transcripts, the electronic delivery service must send the access link directly to the Department. L&C cannot accept forwarded links.
By Mail: Documents may be mailed to the address below:
Delaware Department of Education
Office of Licensure & Certification
35 Commerce Way, Suite 1
Dover, DE 19904
State Mail Code N510
Thank you, The Licensure & Certification Team
COVID-19 Guidance and Updates (Educator Support) ETS Testing Information Notice
Human Resource Directors oversee the human resources and personnel operations in each district or charter school. Their role is extremely important in the operation of an organization that employs people. They make fundamental contributions to the organization's culture, development, and staffing. Over time, the role has evolved to include many aspects of talent management including recruitment, interviews, hiring, retention of employees, and employ growth.
If you are employed by a district or school, your HR Director is your first point of contact with licensure and certification questions.