• Notice to Persons with Disabilities

    Contact the DDOE

    If any person is unable to access information provided on the DDOE website or in a web-based resource, they are encouraged to contact the DDOE by one of the methods listed below to receive the information in the necessary format.

    Contact DDOE for Website Accessibility Assistance

    • Call (302) 735-4000 Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and ask to speak with our Public Information Officer
    • Email ddoe@doe.k12.de.us and please put "Website Accessibility Assistance" in the subject line

    Right to File Accessibility Grievances

    All persons who believe they have been unfairly prevented from accessing information on this website have the right to file a formal grievance under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Further information on how to file a grievance with the Delaware Division of Human Relations, as well as the methods for doing so, are provided on the Department of State’s Division of Human Relations web page: “File a Discrimination Complaint”.