• If you applied for a scholarship from the Delaware Higher Education Office (DHEO) for the 2019-2020 academic year you will need to send your academic records to the DHEO for review.

    Please see the information below on how to provide academic records to the (DHEO) to complete your scholarship application.

    • If you are a current high school student attending a Delaware public or charter school the Delaware Higher Education Office will import your academic records from Delaware Department of Education files.


    • If you are a high school student who is home schooled or attending a private school in Delaware, you can email an unofficial copy of your transcript showing an un-weighted cumulative GPA to dheo@doe.k12.de.us


    • If you are a current college/university student, you can email a copy of your unofficial transcript to dheo@doe.k12.de.us Your unofficial transcript must include your name and cumulative GPA


    • If you are not currently enrolled in college or high school you can email your most recent academic records to dheo@doe.k12.de.us

    Academic records must be sent to the Delaware Higher Education Office by the posted scholarship deadline.




Last Modified on July 31, 2019