Scholarship Incentive ProgramThe 2017-2018 ScIP application is now closed. DHEO anticipates notifying applicants of their award status by mid-August.
The application process for the Scholarship Incentive Program (ScIP) requires 3 steps:
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by April 15, 2017
- Create or log-in to your Student Account, and provide your college/university enrollment for 2017.
- Provide academic records to the Delaware Higher Education Office by the June 30, 2017 deadline, please see steps below on how to submit your academic records:
- If you are a current high school student attending a Delaware public or Charter school the Delaware Higher Education Office will import your academic records from Delaware Department of Education files.
- If you are a current high school student who is home schooled or attending a private school in Delaware please forward an unofficial copy of your final transcript showing an un-weighted cumulative GPA to the Delaware Higher Education Office by June 30, 2017.
- If you are a current college/university student please forward a copy of your unofficial transcript to DHEO by June 30, 2017.
- If you are not currently enrolled in college or high school please send an unofficial copy of your most recent academic records to the Delaware Higher Education office by June 30, 2017.