Delaware Early Learner Survey (DE-ELS)
The Delaware Early Learner Survey (DE-ELS) is an observational tool through which kindergarten teachers observe and record children’s knowledge and skills that lead to success in kindergarten and through life.
All kindergarten students participate in the Delaware Early Learner Survey. DE-ELS results allow teachers, districts and state leaders to identify:
- Resources to customize instruction to children's needs in all developmental domains
- How to best support young children's progress before, during and after kindergarten
- Ways to support early learning and kindergarten teachers and administrators.
2017-18 DE-ELS Implementation Information
Implementation Calendars and Updates
Guidance for English Learners and Dual Immersion
Guidance for Students with Disabilities
For Kindergarten Teachers
Sign in to IMS and access the DE-ELS Schoology Course for all teacher resources:
- How-to screenshots on inputting results
- How-to screenshots on running a report in GOLD®
- How-to screenshots on running a report in EdInsight Dashboard
- Webinar trainings
- Teacher's downloadable binder of resources.