SAT Training for Educators
To assist districts and schools in the process of administering the School Day SAT.
Please Note: It is not necessary to attend both the webinars and the regional trainings.
Test center supervisors need to complete either the Test Center Supervisor Training webinar OR a regional training. The SSD Coordinators need to complete either the SSD Coordinator Training webinar OR a regional training. If more information is desired, please feel free to attend as many trainings as necessary.
- Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) Supervisor Training: Understanding the College Board Accommodations Process - SSD Webinar 12/1/2017
- SAT SD Policies and Procedures Training 1/19/2018
- SAT SD Policies and Procedures Training Recording 1/19/2018
- 2018-2019SAT Hall and Room Monitor Training_ADA 11/29/2018
- 2018-19 Sat School Day Testing Staff Agreement 11/29/2018
- Guide for Registration Coordinators SAT School Day Testing
Provides an overview of the registration process for SAT School Day so you can be ready to guide your students and they can make the most of the SAT School Day experience.
- College Board
Includes information on the SAT Suite of Assessments (including all PSAT-related assessments). Offers practice tests, information about registering, dates, college search link and more.
- Khan Academy - Official SAT Practice
Includes personalized practice tests for students, as well as a video overview of the changes to the SAT. All resources are free. Students can elect to have their PSAT scores (item level information) sent to Khan and a tailored plan will be created based on the student’s individual areas of need as demonstrated on the PSAT. If you have an SAT Prep course offered in your district they should DEFINITELY be using Khan. Educators can also monitor student performance and use.