Delaware Performance Framework
On October 13, 2016, the State Board of Education approved the revisions to the Charter School Organizational and Financial Performance Frameworks.
These revisions were designed to:
- Clearly communicate standards and expectations to schools;
- Conduct a transparent, consistent, and predictable oversight process;
- Conduct an oversight process that is respectful of charter schools’ autonomy;
- Focus on student outcomes; and
- Provide evidenced-based feedback to schools and communities indicating where schools stand relative to performance framework expectations and standards.
- DE Alternative Academic Framework Guidance Document
- DE School Success Framework Guidance Document (DSSF)
- DE Organizational Performance Framework
- DE Organizational Performance Framework Guidance Document
- DE Financial Performance Framework
- DE Financial Performance Framework Guidance Document
Charter School Academic, Organizational and Financial Performance Frameworks prior to 2014-15.