Career & Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs)
2017 Fall CTSO State Leadership Conference
2017 Fall CTSO Leadership Conference - October 25, 26 - Delaware State University
The Delaware Career and Technical Student Organizations of BPA, DECA, Educators Rising, FCCLA, HOSA, SkillsUSA, and TSA are excited to announce registration for the Fall Leadership Conference (FLC) is open. The conference will be held at Delaware State University on October 25 (high school students) and October 26 (middle school students).
Important Planning and Registration Details:
- Comprehensive Schools: Comprehensive middle schools and high schools may send up to eight (8) students per each CTSO local chapter (BPA, HOSA, TSA, SkillsUSA, etc.).
- Vocational Technical High Schools: Vo-Tech schools may send up to two (2) students per each CTE program (business, carpentry, electrical, nurse assisting, welding, etc.) for each CTSO local chapter (BPA, HOSA, TSA, SkillsUSA, etc.). *Note: Vocational technical teachers/programs will need to coordinate your registration of two students per each CTE program with your student activities coordinator.
- Registration: Registration is $30.00 per participant. Visit https://www.registermychapter.com/flc/de. *Note: When registering your chapter, use the following naming convention: School Name-CTSO Name. Example: Fifer Middle School-BPA. If you have already registered, please update your school information.
- Save the Date flyer.
- Fall Leadership Conference Forms
- Annual Fall Service Project: The service project for the FLC will be a canned food drive. Please work with your local chapter to organize and contribute to the Delaware FLC food drive!
- Invitation for Presentations: We are looking to expand the number of workshops and topics offered. Should you be interested in leading a session, or if you would like to invite someone to serve as a presenter on a topic that supports the professional growth of students in leadership/professionalism, please share the Presenter Invitation.
Registration opened September 1 and will close on September 30. Register early to ensure a space for your students to participate. For questions, please contact Mike Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs) promote career excellence, leadership, and citizenship. The Delaware Department of Education requires CTSOs to be an integral part of a high quality education Career & Technical Education (CTE) programs. The state Career and Technical Student Organizations and their related fields are: