The Accessibility Guidelines contain the accessibility features policies and procedures for the DeSSA, DeSSA-Alt, WIDA Assessments and SAT. The complete guide includes all of the appendices or you can access the guidelines by sections provided below.
Questions can be directed to Michelle Jackson at Michelle.Jackson@doe.k12.de.us
The Accessibility Guidelines have been updated for the 2020-2021 School Year. Consult the Revisions Log at the end of the manual to track any minor changes.
Key Changes for 2020-2021
- New Supports: Addition of Enhanced Mouse Pointer & Enhanced Zoom as Designated Embedded Supports (see Appendix A-1 and A-2)
- New Appendices: Addition of Appendix A-13, B-9 and C-7
- Deleted: Appendix: Arithmetic Table
- Revised: Appendices A-1, A-2, B-1, B-3, B-6, D-2
- 1/8/2021 New: Addition of a Read-Aloud Protocol Training Video
- All staff providing Human Read-Aloud as a designated support or accommodation must complete this training video.
- Located under Appendix A-7 in Section III below