Educator of Record Roster Verification System (RVS)
Roster Verification System (RVS) Overview
Each year, Delaware's Group 1 educators and administrators have the opportunity to complete an automated roster verification system (RVS) process to assist in the determination of one measure of their Component V rating ("Measure A"). While school leaders conduct some form of roster verification with all educators as part of Component V, only Group 1 educators (and administrators) utilize that state's web-based system.
All data must be complete and accurate in the district or charter school's educator evaluation system online platform (DSC) for RVS to accurately use the information. Complete and accurate data includes PHRST employee ID for both the educator and the evaluator, Group number, District Code, and School Code. If any of these pieces of information are incomplete, missing, or not recognized as valid by RVS, it will ignore the data to ensure bad or incorrect mappings do not occur.
- On February 9, 2018 rosters will be loaded into RVS from eSchoolPLUS
- February 12 - March 16, 2018 LEAs may review RVS rosters ahead of the official RVS opening (RVS quality control described below)
- On March 19, 2018 RVS will open for Group 1 educators teachers, administrators, and evaluators to verify rosters
- On April 13, 2018 RVS will close for teachers
- On May 31, 2018 RVS will close for administrators/evaluators
RVS Quality Control 2017-18
In an effort to build in an additional quality control measure, the 2017-18 rosters will be created on February 9, 2018. The purpose is to allow LEA staff the opportunity to ensure that every educator who should have a roster (or rosters) does before RVS opens. These reports can currently be accessed by opening RVS (in IMS) and running the School ERS Assignment Structure or District ERS Assignment Structure report.
If you find an educator does not have a roster loaded, it could be for one of the following reasons:
- Their employee ID number in your evaluation system online platform (DCS) is missing, is incorrect, or does not match the employee ID in PHRST.
- Their educator group in your evaluation system online platform is incorrect (not Group 1)
- Their class is not tagged as ELA or math in eSchoolPLUS
Please log into RVS and run the School ERS Assignment Structure or District ERS Assignment Structure report to begin this investigation. Note that RVS is not opening early. Therefore, you will not see student level data represented in the report at this time. If changes need to be made, please make them in your evaluation system online platform and/or in eSchoolPLUS before March 19, 2018. RVS will attempt to build new rosters based on these changes nightly.
Additional Information and Technical Assistance
- 2017 Technical Assistance Manual
- Using the RVS How-To Guide: View RVS Report - Student Score Completion
- Using the RVS How-To Guide: View RVS Report - Inbox Analysis
- Using the RVS How-To Guide: View RVS Report - ERS Assignment Structure
- Troubleshooting RVS is BloomBoard (EdReflect)
- Using the RVS How-To Guide: Approve Submitted Rosters
- Using the RVS How-To Guide: Setup eSchoolPLUS Prerequisites for RVS
- Using the RVS How-To Guide: View/Edit an Existing Roster
- Webinar: RVS for Teachers
- Using the RVS How-To Guide: Build a Roster
- Using the RVS How-To Guide: Appeal a Roster
Contact Information for Questions/Comments
Please direct any questions/comments to the Department's RVS Support Team. They are available for technical assistance to all districts and charter schools. They can be reached by phone or email.