DIAA Out of Season Coaching Survey Results
Dover, DE - January 16, 2019
The Delaware Department of Education (DDOE) and the Delaware Interscholastic Athletic Association (DIAA) today released the results of a survey on issues of out-of-season coaching, open-gym and conditioning programs. The survey was conducted between December 18, 2018 and January 8, 2019 by WestEd, an impartial third party vendor. Please see links below to access survey results.
Notifications and Alerts
Thursday, January 17, 2019: DIAA Annual Board Meeting
Saturday, February 2, 2019: DIAA Indoor Track State Championship Meet @ PG County
Monday, February 4, 2019: Baseball and Boys Lacrosse Rules Clinic - Smyrna HS @ 7pm
Wednesday, February 6, 2019: Last Competition Date for Dual Meet Wrestling
Saturday, February 9, 2019: Wrestling Dual Meet State Championship Tournament @ Smyrna HS
Monday, February 11, 2019: Softball and Girls Lacrosse Rules Clinic - Smyrna HS @ 7pm
Tuesday, February 12, 2019: Last Competition Date for Swimming & Diving
Wednesday, February 13, 2019: Boys Soccer and Track & Field Rues Clinic - Smyrna HS @ 7pm
Ticketing and Streaming
Tickets to championship games can be purchased online at www.statechamps.com/DIAA.
Watch DIAA tournament events live on the NFHS Network.
The NFHS Network is the exclusive broadcast rights holder of DIAA postseason events. Any individual streaming a game is strictly prohibited and is in direct violation of DIAA's contract with the NFHS Network. Any violation of the NFHS Network's exclusive rights may result in legal action by the NFHS Network.
Purpose of DIAA
Purpose of the Delaware Interscholastic Athletic Association (DIAA)
The purpose of the Delaware Interscholastic Athletic Association is to
Contact InformationThomas Neubauer, Executive DirectorPhone: (302) 857-3365 Fax: (302) 739-1769
- preserve and promote the educational significance of interscholastic athletics;
- ensure that interscholastic sports remain compatible with the educational mission of the member schools;
- provide for fair competition between member schools;
- promote sportsmanship and ethical behavior;
- establish and enforce standards of conduct for athletes, coaches, administrators, officials and spectators;
- protect the physical well-being of athletes;
- and promote healthy adolescent lifestyles.