PORT OF WILMINGTON MARITIME SOCIETY DENNIS LATINA SCHOLARSHIP
- High school seniors or returning/continuing college students whose parent, grandparent, or legal guardian is employed by any company located at the Port of Wilmington, and is a member of the Port of Wilmington Maritime Society, that has contributed a minimum of $500 towards the Port of Wilmington Maritime Society Scholarship Funds.
- Must enroll in a two- or four-year program of study at an accredited college.
- Must file Free Application for Federal Student Aid ( FAFSA ) prior to the application deadline.
- $2,500 for one year.
- Award recipients may reapply annually.
- 50% Financial need
- 45% Academic performance, to include GPA (25%), SATs (15%), and essay (5%)
- 5% School or community involvement and leadership ability
Last Modified on December 27, 2016