First State Manufactured Housing Association Scholarship
- Legal residents of Delaware who are high school seniors or former graduates seeking to further their education.
- Must have been a resident of a manufactured home for at least one year prior to the application.
- May be used for any type of accredited two- or four-year degree program, or for any accredited training, licensing, or certification program.
- Full- or part-time (at least 7 credits) enrollment in an accredited program is acceptable.
- Must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Varies, up to $1000 per student for up to four awards
- Award recipients can reapply annually.
Evaluated on scholastic record, financial need and personal/professional recommendations.
- Application opens on December 1, 2018 and all application materials must be received by 4:30 p.m. on March 4, 2019
- Applicants must file the FAFSA prior to the deadline for the application.
You can apply online by completing the application on the Delaware Higher Education Office's secure Student Account Access site. First-time users must establish an account and provide a valid email and mailing address before proceeding to the application.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Complete online application and add your activities, be sure to add all of the clubs or organizations that you are, or were part of, as well as your interests and any awards or honors that you received. This is your opportunity to highlight all of the activities that you have been involved in, either in or out of school.
- Forward two letters of recommendation from either personal or professional sources who know you well to email@example.com, applicants are responsible for ensuring that letters of recommendation are submitted before the application deadline.
Send your academic records to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For students attending Delaware public or charter schools: the Delaware Higher Education office will access your 9th through 11th grade unweighted cumulative GPA and SAT scores through eSchool.
- For home-schooled students or students attending private high-schools in Delaware please send a copy of your SAT scores and your 9th through 11th grade high-school transcript showing your unweighted cumulative GPA directly to the Delaware Higher Education Office by the scholarship deadline.
- If you have 12 or more college credits you can submit an unofficial copy of your college transcripts to email@example.com by the application deadline.
FAFSA filed prior to the deadline.