Veterinary Medicine Program-Oklahoma State University
- Legal resident of Delaware
- U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Admission to Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Must meet and exceed applications of qualified in-state students to be considered for the program.
- State participation in the SREB Veterinary Medicine Contract Program is dependent on funding each year from the Delaware Legislature, funding for the 2020-2021 academic year will be determined after July 1, 2020. Completion of an application for the Veterinary Medicine Contract Program, and or acceptance into Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine does not guarantee a place in the SREB Veterinary Medicine Contract Program.
Tuition at the Oklahoma resident rate for up to one Delaware resident accepted into the entering class at OSU College of Veterinary Medicine.
Information is available on the OSU website.
- Applications for the DVM program are available from the Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges and are due by October 1 of the year preceding planned enrollment.
- Delaware residents must complete a Delaware Residency Certification Form and return it to email@example.com along with all requested supporting documentation to be considered for the contract program.
Last Modified on May 1, 2020