Veterinary Medicine Contract Program-University of Georgia
- Legal resident of Delaware
- U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Admission to University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine
- Must meet and exceed applications of qualified in-state students to be considered for the program.
- State participation in the SREB Veterinary Medicine Contract Program is dependent on funding each year from the Delaware Legislature, funding for the 2018-2019 academic year will be determined after July 1, 2018. Completion of an application for the Veterinary Medicine Contract Program, and or acceptance into the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine does not guarantee a place in the SREB Veterinary Medicine Contract Program.
- Tuition at the Georgia resident rate for up to one Delaware resident accepted into the entering class at UGA College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Information is available on the UGA website.
- Applications for the DVM program are available from the Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges and are due by October 1 of the year preceding planned enrollment.
- Delaware residents must complete a Delaware Residency Certification Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all requested supporting documentation to be considered for the contract program.
Last Modified on December 28, 2017