Optometry Incentive Program
- Legal residents of Delaware
- U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens
- Full-time students enrolled in a program preparing them for licensure as an optometrist in Delaware
- The award amount is $4,000, not to exceed cost of tuition, mandatory fees, and other direct educational expenses
- Renewable for three additional years
- Loan forgiveness provisions at a rate of one year of employment as an optometrist in Delaware for one year of loan
- The application opens April 1, 2020 and the deadline to receive all application materials is 4:30 p.m. on July 15, 2020
- You can apply online by completing the application on the Delaware Higher Education Office's secure Student Account Access site. First-time users must establish an account and provide a valid email and mailing address before proceeding to the application.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed. You must provide all of the required information:
Complete online application and add your activities, be sure to add all of the clubs or organizations that you are, or were part of, as well as your interests and any awards or honors that you received. This is your opportunity to highlight all of the activities that you have been involved in, either in or out of school.
- Provide a copy of your most recent unofficial college transcript to email@example.com by the application deadline