Speech/Language Pathologist Incentive Program
- U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens
- Full-time students in a graduate program in Delaware that will satisfy the educational requirements for Delaware state licensure as a speech/language pathologist
- Loan amount is $5,000, not to exceed cost of tuition, mandatory fees, and other direct educational expenses
- Renewable for one additional year
- Loan forgiveness provision at a rate of one year of employment as a licensed speech-language pathologist in a Delaware public school or a contracted provider of a Birth to 3 Early Intervention System program serving infants and toddlers.
- The application opens April 1, 2020 and the deadline to receive all application materials is 4:30 p.m. on June 5, 2020
- You can apply online by completing the application on the Delaware Higher Education Office's secure Student Account Access site . First-time users must establish an account and provide a valid email and mailing address before proceeding to the application.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed. You must provide all of the required information:
Complete online application and add your activities, be sure to add all of the clubs or organizations that you are, or were part of, as well as your interests and any awards or honors that you received. This is your opportunity to highlight all of the activities that you have been involved in, either in or out of school.
- Provide a copy of your most recent college transcript to email@example.com by the application deadline