Speech/Language Pathologist Incentive Program
- Legal residents of Delaware
- U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens
- Full-time students in a graduate program to prepare them for a speech-language pathologist license
- Employees of a Delaware public school or a contracted provider of a Birth to 3 Early Intervention System program serving infants and toddlers may enroll part-time.
- Academic record, community service, and financial need are considered.
- Must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid ( FAFSA ) prior to the application deadline
- Loan not to exceed cost of tuition, mandatory fees, and other direct educational expenses
- Renewable for one additional year
- Loan forgiveness provision at a rate of two years of employment as a licensed speech-language pathologist in a Delaware public school or by a contracted provider of a Birth to 3 Early Intervention System program serving infants and toddlers for one year of loan.
- The application opens April 1, 2018 and the deadline to receive all application materials is 4:30 p.m. on June 4, 2018.
- Must file the FAFSA prior to the application deadline
- You can apply online by completing the application on the Delaware Higher Education Office's secure Student Account Access site . First-time users must establish an account and provide a valid email and mailing address before proceeding to the application.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed. You must provide all of the required information:
Last Modified on February 23, 2018