Diamond State Scholarship
- Legal residents of Delaware
- High school seniors with an unweighted cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 and a score of at least 1290 on the SAT or equivalent score on the ACT.
- Enrolled as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree program at a nonprofit, regionally accredited institution
- Renewable for up to three additional years with a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Approximately 50 awards/year
- Application opens on December 1, 2018 and All application materials must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. on March 4, 2019
- You can apply online by completing the application on the Delaware Higher Education Office's secure Student Account Access site. First-time users must establish an account and provide a valid email and mailing address before proceeding to the application.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed. You must provide all of the required information:
- Complete online application and add your activities, be sure to add all of the clubs or organizations that you are, or were part of, as well as your interests and any awards or honors that you received. This is your opportunity to highlight all of the activities that you have been involved in, either in or out of school
- Provide academic information to the Delaware Higher Education Office
- For students attending Delaware public or charter high schools: The Delaware Higher Education Office will access your 9 th through 11 th grade unweighted cumulative GPA and SAT scores through eSchool.
- For home-schooled students or students attending private high schools in Delaware : Please send a copy of your SAT scores and your 9 th through 11 th grade high school transcript showing your unweighted cumulative GPA directly to the Delaware Higher Education Office at firstname.lastname@example.org by the scholarship deadline.
Last Modified on November 19, 2018