Delaware Department of Education Employment Opportunities
Welcome to our employment section and thank you for your interest in working for the Department of Education!
The Department of Education is pleased to present Join Delaware Schools, a new exciting way for applicants to submit their employment applications electronically. Effective October 15, 2016, all job postings can be found on Join Delaware Schools and applications must be submitted online.
- Here are a few things you should know when applying:
- All first time users must create an account. This user account will enable you to complete the on-line application.
- Once an account is created and your application is completed, you may begin applying to the positions of your interest.
- ALL job postings close at 11:59 p.m. EST on the listed Closing Date.
- Communication with applicants is via email. It is recommended that you adjust any spam filters to ensure that you can receive emails from SearchSoft.net.
- If your online application was successfully submitted, you will receive an automatic confirmation email to the email address you provided.
- Difficulties logging in, please use the “having trouble logging in?” link.
- If you have any trouble accessing your account or technical issues with your application? Please refer to the “trouble accessing my account or technical issues” link on the Join Delaware Schools main page, located on the left.
Become a part of the Department of Education Team!
DOE offers competitive wages, great benefit packages, job security, and work/life balance.