- Legal resident of Delaware
- U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Admission to Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Must meet and exceed applications of qualified in-state students to be considered for the program.
- Tuition at the Oklahoma resident rate for up to one Delaware resident accepted into the entering class at OSU College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Information is available on the OSU website.
- Applications for the DVM program are available from the Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges and are due by October 1 of the year preceding planned enrollment.
- Delaware residents must also complete a Delaware Residency Certification Form to be considered for the contract program.