Single-Family Homeschool: The education of one's own child(ren) primarily by the parent(s) or guardian(s) of such child(ren) mainly in their own residence.
- Single-Family Homeschool Registration Form - NOTE: This form should be used if you are going to operate a single-family homeschool as cited in Section 2703A, Title 14 of the Delaware Code. You are required to provide enrollment and attendance information to the Department of Education for all enrolled students on forms that will be provided at the appropriate times.
Multi-Family Homeschool: Educating children, primarily by the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of such children mainly in one or several residences, or other facilities, when such children are not all related to each other as brother or sister. A person shall act as a liaison to the DOE for reporting purposes.
- Multi-Family Homeschool Registration Form - NOTE: This form should be used if you are going to operate a multi-family homeschool as cited in Section 2703A, Title 14 of the Delaware Code. The homeschool liaison is required to provide enrollment and attendance information to the Department of Education for all enrolled students on forms that will be provided at the appropriate times.
Districts are No Longer participating in the option to have a Single-Family Homeschool Coordinated With Local School District.
- Homeschool Introduction Letter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- State or Local Agencies
- Delaware Common Core State Standards - We strongly encourage following the National Common Core State Standards for English Language Language Arts (ELA) and Mathematics and Delaware Recommended Curriculum for all other content areas. Downlod Common Core State Standards for Mathematics and ELA and Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science and Technical Studies - K-12 ELA standards by grade-level. Access the Delaware Common Core State Standards for ELA and Mathematics. For ELA, the Literacy Concept Organizers were created to assist teachers in aligning instruction to the Common Core State Standards in ELA. These Literacy Concept Organizers are a resource from which teachers can select appropriate Knowledge, Understandings, and Dos to develop their own unit(s) of instruction. For Mathematics, the Delaware Learning Progressions were created in a KUD format for grades K-12. These can be used to assist in unit planning at a grade level.