Improvement Strategies and Resources
- Use scientifically based research or evidence-based instructional strategies.
- Implement instructional strategies to address multiple intelligences, learning styles, and differentiation.
- Teach strategies so students will become independent learners.
- Design curriculum, assessments, and instruction with real-world, career-based contexts.
- Make data-driven decisions to maximize student achievement.
- Promote after-school programs to support student learning.
- Engage teachers in lesson study and other types of learning communities.