Improvement Strategies and Resources
- Develop curriculum using a backward design framework.
- Plan and prepare curriculum to ensure all learners have equal access.
- Revise and align the enacted curriculum with standards and assessments.
- Conduct analyses to determine gaps, overlaps, and vertical alignment of curriculum.
- Support the curriculum with appropriate allocation of resources including personnel, funding, technology, and time.
- Design curriculum with real-world, career-based context to promote deep understandings and student motivation.
- Ensure curriculum uses appropriate technology as a tool for teachers to deliver instruction and to assess student progress.
- Engage teachers in lesson study and other types of learning communities.