- How can our curriculum provide students the opportunity to understand the important concepts, including supporting knowledge and skills described by the Delaware Content Standards and Early Childhood Foundations?
- How can we determine whether this is true across all content areas?
- How can we know if the curriculum is implemented with fidelity?
- To what extent can the curriculum provide a systematic approach that includes a core curriculum with aligned supplemental and intervention services?
- What kind of curricula and learning principles will ensure students’ success in the 21st century workplace and post-secondary education?