- Develop a school-wide internationalization plan including how the school will address global issues and skills in the curriculum.
- Develop a school-wide partnership with a sister-school abroad to complete classroom projects and share information.
Design curriculum, assessments, and instruction with real-world, career-based contexts.
- Encourage students to participate in events focusing on global citizenry.
- Promote opportunities for short- and long-term student and teacher travel and service learning abroad.
- Encourage long sequences of world language learning so students can develop higher levels of language proficiency and cultural understanding.
- Provide students with knowledge of world regions and international issues as well as cultural perspectives for comparison of worldviews, dispositions, and attitudes.