- How can I ensure students have a “growth” and not a “fixed” mindset of their own intelligence?
- To what extent should students participate in analyzing their own work and that of their peers?
- To what extent can my curriculum, assessment, and instructional practices support the various learning styles and needs of my students?
- To what extent can teachers establish and communicate learning goals, track student progress, and celebrate success?
- How do teachers effectively communicate high expectations for all students?