- Common Core State Standards Introduction Videos 15 part series presented by David Coleman on all key aspects of the Common Core Standards in ELA and Math. Focuses on the implementation of the Common Core in schools and classrooms.
- Hunt Institute Overview Video series made by the lead authors of the Common Core Standards. Videos give an overview of the Common Core and segments discuss specific issues in ELA and Math.
CCSS Print Articles
- Spotlight on the CCSS Article spotlighting what teachers need to know about the Common Core Standards. Published by Education Northwest.
- Expanding Learning Opportunities and the CCSS to Advance Student Success Article published by The Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) explaining the need for the Common Core Standards and the learning opportunities that will be provided to students.
CCSS Graphic Organizers
- K-12 Domain and Cluster Poster Individual grade levels are presented in a poster format that gives the domains and clusters.
- K-5 One-Page Domain and Cluster Organizer Single page format of the clusters for Kindergarten through Fifth Grade.
- Grades 6-8 One-Page Domain and Cluster Organizer Single page format of the clusters for Sixth through Eighth Grade.
- High School One-Page Domain and Cluster Organizer Single page format of the clusters for High School Standards.
- CCSS Wiring Diagram Diagram showing connections between standards developed by Jason Zimba (one of the lead authors of CCSS).
CCSS Learning Progressions
- Progression Documents from Institute for Mathematics and Education Learning progressions organized by Domain. Written by the team of authors that wrote the Common Core Standards. These documents explain how concepts build on each other starting in one grade level and progressing through the grades.
- Progression Documents from the National Center and State Collaborative Kindergarten through Fourth Grade Learning Progressions
- Progression Documents from the National Center and State Collaborative Sixth through Eighth Grade Learning Progressions
- Progression Documents from the National Center and State Collaborative High School Learning Progressions
Resources from the Lead Authors of the CCSS
- Tools for the Common Core Standards Dr. Bill McCallum’s (lead author of the Math CCSS) blog post with numerous resources. Updated frequently.
- Achieve the Core Website started by the authors of the Common Core that provides links to numerous resources for the Common Core Standards in Math.