DSTP OR requirements
To enter DSTP-OR...
· you must have MS Internet Explorer 6 or higher as your browser,
· cookies must be enabled,
· and if you wish to access individual student testing information, you must have a valid username and password.
Back to access screen · How to get a password · Browsers
Cookies · Troubleshooting · Contacts
Welcome to DSTP-OR, the Delaware Student Testing Program Online Reports. These reports are designed to provide meaningful, helpful, accurate, and timely feedback to educators and the public in order to promote the highest quality education for every Delaware student. DSTP-OR has a publicly-accessible section for finding test scores and performance level data by school, district, or state using a number of demographic factors. Furthermore, there is a password-protected section for authorized educators to find individual student and group DSTP information and scores.
Access to Delaware Department of Education Single Sign-on
After the account has been created select the Request Applications button and select the necessary DDOESSO applications.
In order to use DSTP-OR and all of its features you will need Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher. Others may work, but if you contact us for help, we can assist you better if you use the listed browser.
- "I keep getting an Object Moved message. I keep clicking here, but I get the same message over and over again." Recommendation: ensure that you do not have your "cookies" disabled.
- "Whenever I go to log on the password-protected section, I get an Object Moved message. When I click on here, I can log on." Recommendation: Ignore the message. That often happens with Netscape Navigator users and we are working on a solution.
If you need technical assistance with DSTP-OR, please contact Lisa Alexander by e-mail or phone, (302) 735-4090
- Lisa Alexander, (302) 735-4090, for technical assistance on DSTP-OR, to suggest enhancements
- To request access to DSTP-OR, create a new account and select the Request Application option on the main page for Delaware Department of Education Single Sign-on.
- Qi "Tommy" Tao, the lead programmer for DSTP-OR.