LEA Support Program
- RTTT Technology Initiatives
- Letter to Respondents of Leadership Training RFP
- RTTT First Year Funding
- Delaware Prioritized Curriculum and Common Core State Standards
- DOE Mission Statement and Race To The Top Goals
- Delaware Education Reform Plan Overview
- LEA Planning Workshop
- LEA Support Program
- Delaware’s Application for Race To The Top
- Department of Education’s General Request for Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
The purpose of the LEA Support Program was to help all districts further develop their plans, and build the capacity to successfully implement their plans. The program took place during the 2010-11 school year. The program was developed to address the fact that the 90-Day Race to the Top planning process was too rushed, and to provide districts with more time and resources. The Former Secretary convened an Advisory Council with Chief, Director, DDOE, Vision 2015 and DSEA participation, which provided input into the program outline and continues to meet on an ongoing basis.
In June 2011, Former Secretary of Education Lillian M. Lowery approved all 19 districts’ Race to the Top plans to implement innovative and aggressive reforms across the state. More information on districts’ final plans can be found here: http://www.doe.k12.de.us/rttt/dist_planning.shtml
The results of the final “support program survey” can be found here: link to attachment
Please see the links below for more information on the Support Program, and program materials to date. For any questions, please contact Rebecca Taber, Deputy Chief of Staff, at firstname.lastname@example.org.