- Renewable for up to three additional years with a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Approximately 50 awards/year
- All application materials must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. on March 5, 2016.
- You can apply online by completing the application on the Delaware Higher Education Office's secure Student Account Access site. First-time users must establish an account and provide a valid email and mailing address before proceeding to the application.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed. You must provide all of the required information:
- Completed application, including activities.
- Essay of no less than 1,000 and no more than 1,200 words, excluding headings and footnotes. Word count will be verified.
- Provide academic information to the Delaware Higher Education Office: For students attending Delaware public or charter high schools: The Delaware Higher Education Office will access your 9th through 11th grade unweighted cumulative GPA and SAT scores through eSchool.
For home-schooled students or students attending private high schools in Delaware: Please send a copy of your SAT scores and your 9th through 11th grade high school transcript showing your unweighted cumulative GPA directly to the Delaware Higher Education Office by the scholarship deadline.